- Open to all HTMG patients, Pre-diabetic, diabetics, patients trying to lose weight, and patients who would like more information on eating healthy.
- This is a 1-1 ½ hour class offered as a weekly series (5 weeks) conducted at the following clinics on a rotating basis between the Alamo Heights, Helotes, Holy Cross, Perrin Beitel, Val Verde, and Wurzbach locations to assist patients who would like more information on eating healthy, losing weight, and learn about proper portion sizes.
- Focus of the classes will be on healthy eating for individuals with hypertension, high cholesterol diabetes and our senior community patients.
- Patient must commit to attending all 5 classes to get full benefit of classes and receive their certificate of completion.
- Registered Dietician classes can also be scheduled 1:1
Thru HEB Nutritional Services or JTA Wellness by referral only.